Request Thermoforming Design Guide
Heavy Gauge Plastic – Pressure and Vacuum – Thermoforming Process and Design Guide
Productive Plastics is proud to offer for download its Heavy Gauge Plastic Thermoforming Process and Design Guide for Pressure and Vacuum Forming Applications. This guide was developed to provide thermoforming design and process information that is valuable to design engineers and every member of a thermoforming project team.
What Design Considerations and Plastic Thermoforming Advantages are Essential to the Success of Your Next Project?
Here are some topics covered in this thermoforming design guide:
- Details of Heavy Gauge Plastic Vacuum and Pressure Thermoforming processes (with links to process videos)
- Guidelines for determining if Heavy Gauge Plastic Thermoforming is the right process for your application
- Advantages and limitations of Heavy Gauge Plastic thermoformed components and parts
- Forming Tolerances and tooling specifications
- Design, technical, and cost considerations
- Basics of material selection
- Considerations for choosing the right thermoforming company
Please fill out the form below to instantly receive a PDF copy of Productive Plastics’ Thermoforming Design Guide.