Industrial Equipment Plastic Components Manufacturer
Productive Plastics is a leading plastics manufacturer serving the industrial equipment industry, providing plastic thermoformed enclosures, housings and other components.
Advantages to Using Thermoforming for Industrial Equipment Components
Thermoforming is very often the best choice for manufacturing these plastic components for industrial use. Production typically falls in the optimal range for thermoforming with quantities from 500 to 3000. Enclosures and housings are typically large parts. And the equipment may be used outdoors, in extreme temperatures, or require significant strength.
Thermoforming is well suited for making industrial equipment plastic components because:
- Parts are usually large
- Applications include exposure to wide temperature ranges
- May require cold temperature impact resistance
- Production is in the optimal quantity range (500-3000)
- Lower tooling costs compared to other plastic manufacturing processes
- Quick time to market
- Designs can be updated faster and at lower cost
- Multiple components that can be easily assembled
Industrial Equipment Examples
Productive Plastics has worked with many industrial companies, including makers of:
- Cranes, cherry pickers, booms, boom lifts, basket cranes
- Construction vehicles
- Agricultural equipment
- Recreational vehicles
- Other material handling equipment
Materials for Industrial Equipment Plastic Parts
Typical materials used by Productive Plastics for industrial equipment parts include:
- TPO (ThermoPlastic Olefin)
- ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
- PC/ABS (Polycarbonate, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) for applications requiring UL 94 flame ratings
Case Study – Raymond Corporation, Forklift Manufacturer
Productive Plastics worked with Raymond Corporation, a major manufacturer of electric forklifts to supply large plastic enclosures and panels. There were multiple plastic parts in each forklift. Along with the manufacturing of the plastic components, Productive Plastics provided value added services for kitting and just-in-time delivery services.
Contact Productive Plastics for Industrial Equipment Components Plastic Thermoforming
Please Contact Productive Plastics, one of the most innovative thermoforming companies, for assistance or to get a quote for manufacturing thermoformed plastic enclosures, panels, housings and components.
Request a free Heavy Gauge Plastic Thermoforming Process and Design Guide from Productive Plastics.