Face Shields for Medical, PPE and Safety Use
To support the fight against COVID-19, Productive Plastics,a leading manufacturer of thermoformed plastics for the medical industry, has put our 65 years of manufacturing and plastic expertise to work producing single use PPE face shields for our medical and frontline community.
Responding to the strong need for personal protective equipment (PPE) for medical personnel, Productive Plastics has added resources, installed new machinery, and increased our workforce to meet this urgent demand. Productive Plastics is a business-to-business (B2B) seller, offering face shields in bulk quantities, not individual consumer/retail sales.
To order Productive Plastics face shields, please complete the form below and you will be contacted promptly. High volume pricing available.
Face Shield Design Specifications
- Shield visor made of clear PET plastic
- Visor dimensions are 12″ wide x 9.9″ tall
- Visor is .010″ thick, providing a more rigid shield while remaining extremely light weight
- Forehead padding made from open-cell foam measuring 1 x 1 x 9″
- A latex free elastic band keeps the shield fitting securely and comfortably around your head
- Face shield is designed for single use only and intended to be worn with additional PPE equipment
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
Face Shield Safety Features and Benefits
- Reduced Risk of Exposure – Extended forehead and side shielding provide full face protection, further reducing the risk of exposure from respiratory droplets
- Greater Freedom of Movement – Contoured corners and wrap around design avoid impact with shoulders and chest
- Spacious Design – Easily fits over common face and eye PPE
- Increased Visibility – Anti-fog coating available
- Added Protection Coverage – Extended forehead and side shielding maximize protective coverage
- Double Protection with Face Mask – Increase protection and reduce risk of exposure using face shield along with face mask
- Visibility of Face/Mouth – The wearer’s face and mouth are visible, important for use with hearing impaired people
- Cooler – In hot weather, a face shield is cooler than a face mask
Fact and Specification Sheet
Download the Fact and Specification sheet for more details on Productive Plastics Face Shields.
Face Shields – an added layer of protection and added confidence in safety for a variety of industries and communities
- Medical, Clinical, and Dental Facilities
- First Responders
- Education Facilities
- Senior and Behavioral Care Centers
- Governmental Agencies
- Large Retailers
- Food Service
- Grocery Stores
Contact Productive Plastics for Medical Face Shields
Please complete the form above or contact Productive Plastics to inquire about bulk quantities of face shields for medical, PPE and safety use. High volume pricing available.
Contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org or (856) 778-4300 ext 213
The Productive Plastics Face Shield is authorized by the FDA under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for use by healthcare providers as PPE and is only authorized for the duration of the EUA unless authorization is terminated or revoked sooner. This product has not yet been FDA cleared or approved. Body contacting materials include latex free elastic band, open cell foam padding, and PET visor.