Productive Plastics, Inc. has openings for Manufacturing Engineers in Mt. Laurel, NJ.
- Improve manufacturing process for existing products with implementation of lean manufacturing tools.
- Validate process after reviewing results of production runs.
- Evaluate designed cycle time, sequence of operations, production throughput, and yield.
- Ensure effective utilization of manufacturing resources including manpower, machines and materials to meet calculated cost and quality requirements.
- Work with design team to design tolls, assembly fixtures, manufacturing process parameters and standardize manufacturing steps on bill of materials and work instruction sheet.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Manufacturing Engineering or related field with at least two (2) years of experience in job offered or related occupation.
- Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable.
Send copy of resume/w proof of work eligibility to:
103 West Park Drive
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054