Productive Plastics is looking for your help. In a effort to provide you with better solutions for your custom plastic thermoformed parts and projects, we reach out to professionals in the industry each year, seeking feedback on your experiences with either our company or other custom manufacturers.
We have put together a short 5 minute survey that will help us understand what facets of the custom component manufacturing process are key contributors or challenges to the success of your projects.
In recognition of your time and in the spirit of giving this time of year, Productive Plastics will make a $5 donation tothe Lifesong for Orphans organization for every completed survey.
Your feedback matters and has a direct impact on how we do business
– Expanding manufacturing, material, and engineering capabilities
– Investment in new technologies
– Pricing structure adjustments
– Quality control improvements
– Lead time reducing process improvements
– Customer service and support communication
All and more are influenced by your responses.
We want to hear from you
– Owners and C-suite Executives
– Design, Project, and Sustaining Engineers
– Quality Assurance
– Project Management
– Buyers / Commodity Managers
Your input will help the team at Productive Plastics provide better solutions to your custom plastic thermoforming needs and support a truly charitable organization. Thank you in advance for your help.
(Productive Plastics will donate $5 to the Lifesong for Orphans organization for every survey completed up to a maximum of $1000. One survey completion per person and/or computer will be counted for donation purposes)