Custom Plastic Fabrication and Assembly Services
Value Added Assembly for Products with Thermoformed Plastics Components
Many customers call upon Productive Plastics to provide assembly services for their products, so that they can move quickly from the thermoformed plastics components to finished product. This typically involves adding hardware, machined or fabricated metal or plastic parts, and electronics to the thermoformed parts to create the final product or a major sub-assembly. Sometimes multiple vacuum thermoformed parts are bonded to create a single assembly, or outsourced sheet metal and/or machined plastic parts are added to provide upper level assemblies.
Productive Plastics is a leader in custom plastic components fabrication and offers assembly as a value added service, making it easy for our customers to complete their products more quickly, get the product to market more quickly, while reducing the need and cost to coordinate multiple suppliers.
Productive Plastics’ highly trained engineers are experts in the area of bonding. Whether using solvent or structural adhesive bonding, Productive Plastics has the expertise to provide the best solution for the bonding application. Partnerships with local suppliers of sheet metal and fabricated plastic components allow Productive Plastics to respond to customer requirements for price, delivery and quality.
Productive Plastics provides the following custom plastic fabrication and assembly services:
- Join multiple thermoformed plastic parts using solvent or structural adhesive bonding
- Add hardware to thermoformed parts that have holes or openings
- Integrate injection molded parts onto thermoformed parts to create a complete assembly
- Add machined or fabricated components (metal, plastic, etc.) to thermoformed parts
- Use adhesives to add hardware or other parts to the thermoformed parts
- Add your electronic components to the thermoformed parts
- Create sub assemblies or complete assembly of finished goods
Benefits of Using Productive Plastics’ Fabrication and Assembly Services
Many customers request that Productive Plastics do custom fabrication and assembly work for them, as this service offers these benefits:
- Faster time to market
- Fewer suppliers to deal with since Productive Plastics is doing the sourcing
- Fewer part numbers
- Lower overall cost of components
- Outsourced assembly results in less internal production complexity
Typical Industries for Assembly and Custom Plastic Fabrication Services
Some industries that have used Productive Plastics’ fabrication and assembly services:
Contact Productive Plastics for Custom Plastics Fabrication and Value Added Assembly Services
Productive Plastics is a leading plastics fabricator and provider of value added assembly services. Please Contact Us for more information about our assembly services for products with thermoformed components.
Request a free Heavy Gauge Plastic Thermoforming Process and Design Guide from Productive Plastics.